2. Go to the Mail, Contacts, Calendars section of the main menu and tap on the "Add Account" option.
3. Choose "Microsoft Exchange" from the list of account types.
4. Enter your full Google business email address and tap "Next."
5. Enter your full email address in the Username field and and enter your Google business password in the Password field. Leave the Domain field empty and tap "Next."
6. Fill in the Server field with "m.google.com" and tap "Next" again.
7. Move the sliders next to "Mail," "Contacts" and "Calendars" to the "On" position. If prompted about existing data, choose "Keep on My iPhone" from the dialog box.
8. Tap the "Done" button in the upper right corner of the screen to complete the account setup process.
“Spartan Spark helped me take my site, that was already 7 months in development and basically re-build it in 7 weeks - and rocked!” -Mitch Solway - President, Single Parent Love Life Inc.